Thursday, July 19, 2012

Let me fly......Let me fly....


Let me fly......Let me fly....
I want to touch the sky....
I want to see what next  after the horizon,
Where the sun take rest after the day, Where the moon hide in day...........
I want to see the beautiful earth from the sky, I want to compete with the birds that fly....
I want no boundaries for me, , there is no stoppage for mine.
Let me Fly ....Let me Fly ....I want to touch the sky...
I will follow the river which comes from the mountain, I want to fly over the sea,
I want to see where rich live, I want to see where poor dies,
I want to see everything that God made, I wanna to meet with the clouds.
I want to visit the deserts and want to fly over green fields.
Let me fly.......Let me fly... I want to touch the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment